Salmonella Infection Outbreak After Eating Sprouts At Jimmy John’s

Five people in Wisconsin were sick with salmonella infection after eating raw sprouts at Jimmy John’s restaurants around the state, the Department of Health Services said Friday. An investigation by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) was launched into a multistate outbreak after some cases were…

Author: EBFSD

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.